The Mayser Imperia Panama Straw Hat is a stylish fedora hat made from genuine panama straw . A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador according to a particular technique which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif, an openwork section and good solar protection capacities. Afterwards, the Imperia Hat is sent to Europe to get finished with a sweatband, a grosgrain ribbon and a silicon reinforcement in the crown’s front pinch and to be coated with a light varnish which protects it from droplets of water.
- The real thing Imperia Panama, Made in Ecuador
- The breathable classic amongst Panama hats in the Mayser brand
- 100% Panama Straw
- Height : 4 ½ ” (11,43 cm)
- Brim : Downward-front Snap Brim 2 ½” (6,35 cm)
- Crown : Vented Center-dent
- Hat Band : 1″ (2,54 cm) Grosgrain ribbon
- Sweatband : Large woven braid
- Colors : Natural
- UV Protection : Good protection (the vented part makes its sides less protective)
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Origin : Designed in Germany, Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Slovakia.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.